Radmila Abosch, is a partner of CoreTitle Florida Division
CoreTitle is a full service title company whose primary focus is the entire customer experience. From the most complicated commercial trades, to the single family home purchase, our team of dedicated, educated, and trained professionals are available to assist you to ensure that you arrive at the settlement table expeditiously.
BUYING A HOME
Buying residential property is one of the biggest purchases that a person will make in their lifetime. It is critical that you work with an experienced residential real estate attorney in order to ensure that the transaction includes:
- A home inspection contingency that allows you to walk away from the purchase if the home inspection reveals significant structural damage
- Seller assist, if you so choose
- Financing that meets your needs
- Enough time before the closing date
By working with a seasoned lawyer, you can ensure that the terms of your sale contract protect your rights and best interests, and that the transaction is completed in your favor.
SELLING A HOME
South Florida Residential Real Estate Lawyer It is just as important to have adequate legal guidance when selling residential real estate as it is when buying it.
- You are entitled to damages if the purchaser does not fulfill their part of the agreement
- Your real estate contract includes certain written advisories that protect your rights and best interests
- Your contract includes all pertinent information, such as closing date, the purchase price, finance terms and more
Although selling residential real estate can be done without the help of a lawyer, it could cost you significantly in the long run. Your lawyer will evaluate each aspect of the sales transaction to ensure it is completed in a way that is beneficial and cost-effective for you.
UNDERSTANDING FOREIGN INVESTOR REGULATIONS
HOMEOWNER RESOURCE LINKS
GOVERNMENT RESOURCE LINKS
- FIRPTA Implications at Closings
- Miami-Dade County
- Miami-Dade County Property Appraiser
- Miami-Dade County Homestead Exemptions